- What is SecurityKISS Tunnel?
- SecurityKISS Tunnel is the program and the service that allows you access to the Internet despite censorship and local restrictions. It also makes your connection secure and prevents others from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.
Technically SecurityKISS Tunnel is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation. It creates a VPN between your computer and our security gateway so that all your internet traffic travels through an impenetrable, non-transparent tunnel.
- Is it completely free?
We offer both a free and paid version. The free software allows access to the service completely free with a limited daily usage.
The paid version has unlimited transfer.
See packet list for more details.
- Will the service remain free, or will you charge a fee in the future?
- There will be a free version of the service available all the time.
- How can I get a free account to use your service?
- You don't need an account. Just download the application and use it.
- Do you need any personal information from me?
- We respect your privacy and your time so we don't need to know your name and you don't need to waste time filling in forms.
We don't ask for any personal data. The application doesn't need your email/name/password or any other information.
SecurityKiss VPN will use only anonymous Service ID code to provide you with the service.
- What protocol is SecurityKiss VPN based on?
- The service uses Wireguard - fast, secure and reliable VPN protocol.
- Which operating systems are supported?
Can I use Security KISS VPN on Android, iOS, Linux and Mac?
- As for now, our custom SecurityKISS VPN application is available on Windows system.
To use our service on other platforms like Android, iOS, Linux and Mac you may use a 3rd party FREE "Wireguard" VPN client as described here
- Where are the VPN servers located?
- Our VPN servers are in the UK, USA, Germany, France, Russia, Finland, Poland and Netherlands. We are also setting up new servers in other locations.