Acceptance of Terms
By using this service you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, including any future revisions, you may not use the service.
Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, please contact us.
The services provided by the SecurityKISS may not be used by persons not fully competent or under the age of 18 years.
SecurityKISS may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on our website. Your use of SecurityKISS services constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that SecurityKISS makes.
Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. The SecurityKISS will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems, limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Service. Network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which you or the Service send or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
Connection Data Privacy
We do not monitor, record or store logs for any connection activity, except for the following:
- Time, date and duration of your VPN connection
- Bandwidth used during the connection
Personal Data Privacy
We do not store any personal information about you except what you entered yourself when signing up for the service. We never collect any financial information like credit card numbers.
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data under our control.
User acknowledges that the nature of the service delivered and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to User.
User is aware that the SecurityKISS may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
You will continue to pay the price set forth at your time of signup for the length of the selected service.
You are responsible for paying the fees as laid out on the website securitykiss.com, VAT, and any other tax liabilities that apply to the Service, and costs incurred in collecting late payments from you.
You can quit your SecurityKISS membership at any time. Any remaining balance will be calculated proportionally and refunded to your account.
If you are terminated for violation of the terms of SecurityKISS there will not be any refund of any remaining account balance.
Prohibited Uses of the Service
You are solely responsible for the content of all data you exchange from your VPN account.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations in connection with SecurityKISS service.
In addition, without limitation, you agree that you will not use the service for any of the following activities:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, 'Transmit') any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Bulk email - sending large amount of emails also known as mass email sending
- Access or transmit pornography
- Transmit files that contain viruses, worms, trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download or upload any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained or transmitted in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our site, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; in particular using scripting from many devices to establish connections from a single account;
- Engage in or facilitate any illegal activities
Limitation and Liability
SecurityKISS is not responsible and can not be held liable for any damage done by users using the services of the SecurityKISS.
SecurityKISS is not responsible and can not be held liable for escaped conversion or profit, the loss of data or any kind requirements for compensation caused by the use or impossibility to use of the Service.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland courts.
Language of the Terms
Where SecurityKISS has provided you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of the Terms will govern your relationship with SecurityKISS.
If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and that the translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.